Skip navigation
Fujiwara Sai
Currently Being Moderated

Weird sync/timing issue when mixdown or bounce to new track

Mar 24, 2013 7:02 AM

Hi,

I'm having a timing issue when mixdown or bounce to a new track with Waves Tune enabled. If I disable the Waves Tune, everything works fine, timing is correct after mixdown or bouncing to new track. If I enable the Waves Tune and bounce a clip to new track, it will create a clip with same length but the head seems to be cut off and the tail is stretched to fulfilled the length (I guess). Moreover, when I listen to the bounced clip, it seems that the Waves Tune doesn't work. I tried using export to audio mixdown and got the same result: timing issue and Waves Tune doesn't work. Here is the capture:

Smiley face

As you see, the above clip is the original and the below clip is the boucned clip. There is a slight difference between two clips.

Did someone get the same problem like this? I appreciate so much for your help.

Thanks,

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 26, 2013 7:47 PM   in reply to Fujiwara Sai

Hey, I'm currently having the same issues you previously mentioned up top. The waves tune plug in will not apply to the mixdown, it just makes the vocals go of syn and not add any of the pitch correction I've added. What exactly did you do to convert the VST?

If you can help me out I would certainly appreciate it!

J.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2013 8:00 PM   in reply to Jesse Cook 06

I believe we have an open issue with Waves about this behavior with some of their effects, though I'll need to double check when I'm back in the office tomorrow.  I'll verify and if not, I'll investigate and chat with Waves and see if we can find a solution.

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 27, 2013 1:09 AM   in reply to Fujiwara Sai

Fujiwara Sai wrote:

I think adobe has problem with the vst3 plugins but using vst2, everything is fine.

Actually, it doesn't. Invariably, it's the plugins that don't meet the spec. Yes, even Waves...

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 27, 2013 7:24 AM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

I See. So how exactly am I able to get things to work for waves tune? If the VST2 works over the VST3 how to I change it from a VST3 to a VST2?

I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks again.

J

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 30, 2013 5:41 AM   in reply to Fujiwara Sai

Hey, perfect! Definitely helped, everything seems to work great now. Thank you for your advice, it was certainly starting to get on my nerves. Thanks again.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points