• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I re download a product I bought and registered yet it is not to be found anywhere?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and registered it; it has the serial number [removed]. I go to My Adobe and it does not appear in my history of purchases. I have a new computer and upgraded to Mountain Lion OS X version 10.8.3. I now wish to download it to my new computer. What do I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Download a trial version from

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Ensure that you follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

When you launch the trial, enter your serial number to convert it to a full version.

Note: don't ever post serial numbers online in a public forum like this. They may get stolen by ill-intentioned people or bots. Treat your serial number as you would treat the password to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download a trial version from

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Ensure that you follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

When you launch the trial, enter your serial number to convert it to a full version.

Note: don't ever post serial numbers online in a public forum like this. They may get stolen by ill-intentioned people or bots. Treat your serial number as you would treat the password to your bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Many thanks indeed for your advice. Also, what was I thinking about putting out the s/n like that. I deserve telling off, I have no doubt!

I am not making excuses, but when your brain is 78 years old you discover there are many holes in it!

Many thanks again for your help,

Gareth

Vancouver Island BC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again John,

Am I doing something wrong or what? This is the message I got when I tried to download the file:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PSE/10/osx10/PhotoshopElements_10_WWEFDJ.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.1d12f418.1364184016.5a6768d2

Gareth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been saved by a kind and generous someone or something, no doubt Adobe, I just came across an old bookmark for a web page that downloads PSE10 for my s/n only using Akamai Download Manager.

Let's hope I can pull it off!

Just reminding me not to be so careless was worth you contacting me. It won't happen again.

Is there anyway I can mess up or erase those numbers? I believe we only have a certain amount of time to edit what we have done.

Have a great weekend, what's left of it! Anyway, have a great week,

Gareth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a clown. I just noticed it has been removed, thank goodness and thank you!

Have an extra great week!

Gareth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been successful in downloading PSE10?  If not, use John's earlier link, but you have to follow the Very Important Instructions on that page before you can download the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Total success and thank you so much. I can now get on with my sketching and so on! I can't imagine using any other Adobe client but PSE.

My next conundrum is to decide whether to use PSE10 or upgrade to PSE11.

Have a super week all you great Adobe Support people!

Gareth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gareth,

Would you please put up that bookmark to the link you found for Photoshop elements 10 for me?  I have tried for 3 days to downlaod my copy with zero luck. Maybe the link you have still works. I would like to try. I have tried all the different ways to down load it but nothing seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ewitteman: what didn't work when you try to download from the link that John Waller provided in his original reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah Success! I was finally able to get the Photoshop Elements 10 to download. When I said "it didn't work"I was referring to the link at Prodesigner site to PSE 10. I dropped my Firewall, disabled Anti-virus program, and turned off Pop up blocker. I also unloaded and reloaded Adobe Download Manager first and by doing as described in that order was able to download PSE 10. I think what is confusing users is that some of the links for PSE 10 actually take you to a page with PSE 11 to download. It would make it easier if there were still a web page on the site for version 10. As a Software Beta tester this was extremely frustrating to deal with.  I spent a lot of time to do something that should have taken a short time to do. Help the users. great product just a very frustrating situation. My new issue is that when I click on the "sign in" at the top of the opening page of PSE 10 a dialog box appears asking for birth date and personal URL but when you go to Photoshop.com it states you can no longer create a Photoshop account. What do I type in there if you can no longer make a account? Without account information to enter  you can't sign in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines