Skip navigation
CraigSmillie
Currently Being Moderated

Trial - render blurs clip

Mar 25, 2013 4:36 PM

Hi

I've downloaded the trial version of PE11 for Windows 7 64 bit. My AVHCD files look great through organizer but the minute i try and render them the quality drops and is grainy. Am I doing something wrong as right now I wouldn't buy as the quality isn;t great. Surely it's me?!

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 25, 2013 5:12 PM   in reply to CraigSmillie

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us what your Project's specifications are. Looking in Edit>Project Settings will reveal those specs.

One could also choose the appropriate AVCHD Project, at New Project, and select "Force selected Project settings."

Also, to make sure that what you are seeing is really what PrE is editing, Rt-click on the Program Monitor (the "Timeline player window") and set Playback Quality to Highest, if it is on Automatic.

When you have Imported the AVCHD material into the Project, and dragged it to the Timeline, there should NOT be a red line above the Clip(s). If there is, then you have a Project mis-match.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 26, 2013 5:27 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Note: In version 11, the sign of a mismatch is a YELLOW line (rather than red) above the clips in Expert view.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 26, 2013 7:59 AM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

Ah yes. Thank you for that correction. It's also confusing that PrPro uses the yellow for a slightly different situation, and still uses the red and green, like PrE used to. I started to link to a Todd Kopriva tutorial on "yellow lines" the other day, but when I read it closely, I realized that PrPro uses those to denote other things, and Todd's tutorial was ONLY for PrPro.

If I live long enough, maybe one day I can keep everything straight - until Adobe "moves the goal posts on me... "

Appreciated,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points