• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashBuilder 4.7 or Air 3.6 - Using ADL to Debug on Retina Macbook

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to FlashBuilder 4.7 and AIR 3.6, ADL now no longer accounts for the Macbook's retina display in the simulator. Now I only see the upper left corner of my game rather than the whole thing. I used the 3.4  and 3.5 that came with FlashBuilder 4.7 and looks fine. So methinks this might be a bug in the Adobe AIR 3.6 and also in the 3.7 beta.

What can we do?

Thanx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that the upgrade to FB4.7 does not fix this problem. I'm seeing the same upper corner of my game pinned to the center of the ADL window. I'm running FB4.6 on a Retina MacBook Pro.

The only solution I've found so far is to make sure the ADL launches on an external display. I attach the external monitor, then move the menubar to the external using the Displays PrefPane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to run debug app in FlashBuilder -- it shows only 1/4 of the app screen in the simulator window. What gives?

Never mind, I switched to IDEA 12 and it works with Air 3.7 just fine. No more bug in adl simulator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, now I tested the issue with newest AIR 3.7.0.1530 –– April 23, 2013 and the problem is gone. 🙂

Some words to Adobe Support Team: Your commitment in this case was very small. I hope this will be better in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines