I recently purchased a MACBook Pro laptop (OS X 10.8.3) and want to install the CS4 I purchased several years ago. I have the installation CD but unfortunately, there is no CD/DVD drive on the laptop. How do I install the CS4?
Download trial, install, run and activate with your serial number.
If you find difficulty in downloading from Prodesigntools directly by clicking on the links, then following is the correct way to do it.
1) Right click on the Link 1 link and copy link address.
2) Go to appropriate Suite page on Adobe products page. http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/
3) Choose the Suite that you own in CS4 and click on Try link to go to the Suite's trial page.
4) Sign in with your Adobe ID by clicking on the top right corner of the webpage where it says "Sign In".
5) Refresh the Suite's trial page so that it says on the top right corner of the webpage "Welcome, your name".
6) Now Paste the link that you copied from Prodesign tools.com in the address bar and hit enter.
7) Save the file on your desktop.
Or better and faster prepare a desktop installation, transfer it with pendrive and install. More about desktop installation can be found here: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/install-creative-suite-4-or.h tml