Mar 28, 2013 10:27 AM

FIX IT. I HATE ADOBE!

Replies
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 28, 2013 2:11 PM   in reply to victor l velazquez

Pro tip: Not the best approach when looking for help to start by yelling in large font that you hate the company you're looking for help from.

That said, I hear your frustration.  However, you're not giving anyone enough info to help you out.  To start, what OS, browser and Flash Player Version are you using? 

Assuming it's Windows with Internet Explorer, we recommend you review the steps outlined in these two FAQs:

Thanks,

Chris

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Mar 28, 2013 9:40 PM   in reply to victor l velazquez

Thanks Victor, I'm glad to hear you solved the problem!  What ended up being the problem?  This is primarily a community driven site so your experience might help others.

You are correct in that I shouldn't have used the phrase "pro tip".  I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just wanted to add a little bit of levity to the negative tone in the original post.  Normally I would have just ignored a post like this but I figured you were pretty frustrated and thought we might be able to help with a little more information.

As for buying Flash Player, it's a free product so please let us know if you did purchase it and what site sold it to you.  I'd like to make sure no one gets duped here.

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Mar 28, 2013 10:15 PM   in reply to victor l velazquez

No need to be sorry, we all have those days (I was having a doozy of one today too )  Have a great weekend and feel free to come back anytime or email me (ccampbel@adobe.com) if you run into Flash issues in the future.  We'll do our best to help.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points