Skip navigation
evertonlmateucci
Currently Being Moderated

Blu-ray ISO is different from flowchart project

Mar 29, 2013 6:20 AM

Tags: #blu-ray

Hello.

I am authoring a Blu-ray disk but before burning I build a ISO test.

The problem is that in flowchar it works properly. I used also the CHECK PROJECT button in order to find some issue in my project. Testing the project in encore is fine. First play, menus, etc, everthing fine.

But when buil the ISO it is completely crazy.

Th Blu-ray stars from the MAIN TIMELINE and does not respect any button.

I have tried authoring FOLDER BLU-RAY but the problem is still there.

The same project burned in DVD (I made both form one movie) works fine. The problem is the Blu-ray authoring.

Please help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 29, 2013 8:26 AM   in reply to evertonlmateucci

If testing an .iso of the Blu-ray, you must be using a software player, right? How do you know it is not just the software being used? Perhaps an actual BR disc in an actual BR set-top player will behave properly. It's a good idea to keep a rewritable disc on hand for proofing projects in these cases.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 29, 2013 10:34 AM   in reply to evertonlmateucci

Please post a screenshot of your flowchart.

I agree with Jeff that ultimately you must test using a Bluray disk and player.

In testing various software players, the only one I found that performed correctly was total media theater 5. I have heard others say that VLC also works well, but I did not find this with slideshow elements when I last tested. Of course, any of them should get the first play correct.

A result similar to yours has occured with other users, and that is why I am asking for the screenshot.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 30, 2013 10:18 AM   in reply to evertonlmateucci

Thanks for the update. I'll have to do some further testing. I don't think VLC is usually giving such odd results. But more confirmatoin for TMT5!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points