Skip navigation
shutterdown
Currently Being Moderated

Can I copy Bridge workspace preferences to another computer?

Mar 29, 2013 3:03 PM

I purchased CS6 for another machine.  I've mostly got the workspace in Bridge to look like my other machine's preferred workspace.

What I want to do, and have not found the answer, is to show the "favorites" and "folders" tabs in the left pane, then further down in that same pane, show the "filter, collections and export" tabs.

The new machine shows these tabs near the top, but I don't know how to move those tabs downward.

Here's what I am trying to do:

workspace.JPG

Thanks much.

Al

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,998 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 29, 2013 3:17 PM   in reply to shutterdown

What I want to do, and have not found the answer, is to show the "favorites" and "folders" tabs in the left pane, then further down in that same pane, show the "filter, collections and export" tabs.

It is a bit tricky but once tried easy enough. place your cursor on the tab of a panel and hold click while dragging. A blue surrounding line appears. Now point to the wished location (between two existing rows in a column or between two columns) until a blue appears. Then let the panel drop. When you drag it next to another tab a blue surrounding line appears meaning you can dock this panel as a tab next to the existing. You have a max of 3 columns, don't know if there is a max to rows but your screen and visibility is the limit.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points