• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exit Code 7 for Adobe Premier Elements 10

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install Premier Elements 10 on my Mac. I have tried many times and it's getting frusterating. I keep recieving this message:

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 8 error(s), 7 warning(s)

WARNING: DW031: Payload:{3F023875-4A52-4605-9DB6-A88D4A813E8D} Camera Profiles Installer 6.0.0.0 has been updated and has been selected for repair. The patch {FEA75AFB-4905-43BB-B1D5-5B44D681BFE7} Camera Profiles Installer_6.4_AdobeCameraRawProfile6.0All 6.4.0.0 will be uninstalled now.

WARNING: DW031: Payload:{3F023875-4A52-4605-9DB6-A88D4A813E8D} Camera Profiles Installer 6.0.0.0 has been updated and has been selected for repair. The patch {FEA75AFB-4905-43BB-B1D5-5B44D681BFE7} Camera Profiles Installer_6.4_AdobeCameraRawProfile6.0All 6.4.0.0 will be uninstalled now.

----------- Payload: {68FE2517-2E45-4B03-8241-D0634F43878B} Smartsound1 1.0.0.0 -----------

ERROR: DW006: Apple Package failed to install successfully.

WARNING: DW036: Payload cannot be installed due to dependent operation failure

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Smartsound3: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Photoshop Camera Raw for Elements 10: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Smartsound1: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Premiere Elements 10: Failed due to Language Pack installation failure

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Premiere Elements 10_LangPacken_US: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Smartsound2: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a package that is for both the Photoshop and the Premiere Elements and I was able to download the Photoshop part but the Premier Elements part will not install all the way. Every time, it gets to about half way done and then it ejects the disk. I am using disk 3.. am I using the wrong disk? What's wrong? I am desperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

try download the trial (after following all 7 steps): http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

and using your serial number to activate.

if you see a dl error, you didn't follow all 7 steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try download the trial (after following all 7 steps): http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

and using your serial number to activate.

if you see a dl error, you didn't follow all 7 steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same exact problem - installing Adobe Element 10 from disk; same exact screen dump as yours !

I am also using disk #3 which is for Apple OS. get to about 60% and ejects the cd generating the errors.

any way around this. can we download 10 from adobe site????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read message 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the solution from Adobe- Adobe patched a fix for this exact issue:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5323

The only problem you will encounter is that Apple will not let you run this fix- you will have to force it to overide the security setting; just read the directions and click on the question mark for the help. stop when you get to  INSTALL on the CD then run the adobe patch- it will get a little confusing but keep trying. i will confuse it more if i keep typing. good luck ! it will work !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my disks cause i bought the product have the Trial Version to install but it happens the same fuckin thing....WHAT SHOULD I DO????i need to work and nothing of the above works for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines