使用準備(アップロードする写真の選定)が終わったため、

使用開始をするとエラーになってしまいます。

ブラウザはIE10で今日現在はログインしても

ログイン前のログイン方法の選択画面にリダイレクトされます。

再度利用できる方法はないのでしょうか。

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 31, 2013 8:21 PM   in reply to Sapangdeng

Adobe IDを持って1)を使用するとしないとでは、パスワードを知っているか? 2)を満喫するには、ログインすることができますか? 3)adoberevel.com,を使用している場合は、代わりにexplorerのクロムまたはFirefoxを使用してみることができますか ? では、インストールされているブラウザの現在のバージョンを持っていることを確認してください。

reply:

1) Do you have an adobe id and you know the password?

2) Are you able to login to revel?

3) If you are using adoberevel.com, can you try to use chrome or firefox instead of explorer? Please make sure you have a current version of the browser installed

Pattie

Original post translations:

Have registered for the wrong Adobe Rebel, Was removed on the same e-mail address of the previous Adobe ID, I did get an Adobe ID by using the e-mail address before. For (selection of the photo you want to upload) is finished ready for use, I get errors when you to start using. Even today the browser to log in IE10

Choice of method will be redirected to the login screen before login.  Why is not there a way that you can use again

A wrong Adobe Rebel to register before the same email address to remove the Adobe ID before, and email address to get the Adobe ID. ready for use (upload photos to the selection after the commencement of use, in an error. The browser IE 10 as of today to sign in front of the log in screen to select the login method is redirected to. How can re-use? IE

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 14, 2013 2:00 PM   in reply to Sapangdeng

I will look into this account status. I do not fully understand your problem yet.

Pattie

私は、このアカウントの状態を見ていきます。私はまだ完全にあなたの問題を理解していない。

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2013 12:22 PM   in reply to Sapangdeng

We believe your situation has been resolved and the Japan customer care team sent you an email  message to let you know that the

case has been solved.  Your subscription was extended.  Please let us know that everything is working ok now.

Thank you

Pattie

私たちは、あなたの状況が解決されたと信じ、日本のカスタマーケアチームはあなたが知っているようにあなたの電子メールメッセージを送った

ケースは解決されている。あなたのサブスクリプションが延長された。私たちはすべてが今大丈夫働いていることを知らせてください。

ありがとう

パティー

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status