Skip navigation
B.Mahro
Currently Being Moderated

PSE 11 organizer crashes

Mar 31, 2013 8:24 AM

Tags: #pse #organizer_11

I´m trying to set up PSE 11 . But as soon as I start the Organizer the PSE program collapses. The editor part of the program is running fine. Has anybody an idea what I can do ? (My system: Win 7, 64 bit, Program on SSD, photos on 2nd disk in PC). Thankful for any advice.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 31, 2013 6:38 PM   in reply to B.Mahro

Do you have any other programs beside PSE running, a lot on your desktop, or more storage than the computer can take?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 31, 2013 10:26 PM   in reply to bleduc1

Start PSE to get to the Welcome screen.

Hold down the Ctrl + Shift keys and click Organizer. Keep holding down the keys until you see the Catalog window.

Select your catalog and click Repair.  Select “repair anyway” even if PSE doesn’t find problems.

Then for good measure, click Optimize.

If repairing resolves your issue then fine else repeat the above steps, but click New to create a new catalog.  If you’re able to import photos into the new catalog and the Organizer works fine, then problem can be old catalog.

Check for Task Manager and end the "ElementsAutoAnalyzer.exe" file and then try.

- Try launching Organizer directly from the exe with Admin rights.

Some more solutions once you try these are here http://forums.adobe.com/message/4994459#4994459

Thanks,

Garry

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 1, 2013 2:20 AM   in reply to B.Mahro

Große Bernd!

Guten Tag

-Garry

|
    Mark as:

More Like This