Skip navigation
marktmccabe
Currently Being Moderated

Creating a Poster

Apr 1, 2013 5:39 AM

Tags: #elements #11 #graphic_designer #poster_design

I am trying to create a large poster with many different images/photos around the border, in the centre is the fixture list for my local junior football league. Is there an easy way to do this within elements or do I need other software?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 1, 2013 5:49 AM   in reply to marktmccabe

Yes you can certainly do this in PSE Editor. Under Create menu choose Photo Collage. And for the Fixtures you can go to Advanced mode and use Text tool to write the same.

Alternatively you can just go in Expert mode, create a blank document of the size of the poster. Then go to Graphics tab, and use various Backgrounds, Frames and Graphics available, and use text tool to write the fixtures.

-Rahul.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 1, 2013 7:18 AM   in reply to marktmccabe

Hi Mark,

To place your images on the poster, insert a frame on the blank image. To do that, go to the Graphics panel (Window>Grpahics), and choose Frames from the dropdown. Double click on the frame of your choice. It will place the frame in the center.

Now to insert image into that, click inside the frame. It will open a dialog box. navigate to your file, and select it. You can choose to adjust zoom level inside the frame. you can also resize the frame, and add multiple frames to add your images.

-Rahul

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points