• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading CS5 Master Collection onto new Macbook Pro with no DVD drive

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complete, legitimate, registered version of CS5 Master Collection. I also have a new Macbook Pro with no DVD drive. I have lost the disk, but have the box and confirmation email when I registered the product, with the key code. This product cost alot of money and I really need to get it onto my new machine. Can I do this without having the additional cost of a new DVD drive? I already paid for and own the software with keys so it's not like I'm trying to bend anything or do it for free. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the CS5 Master Collection trial version from

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

You must follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Launch the trial and enter your serial number to license it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you SO much for your assistance. I have managed to install all my Adobe software and I hadn't lost the disk at all. But, it wasn't any use with the new Pro anyway.

Could I ask another question - I also have Apple iWork which I really need to install on my new machine. That trial download isn't supported on the Apple site.

Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again, it's OK I have solved it by creating a .DMG file. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines