• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I still able to purchase Media Server 4.5 professional?

Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows Server 2003 32bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2013 Apr 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per Tech Specs, you can install Media Server 4.5 on Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2 64 bit.

Check the below link for details.

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-media-server/kb/system-requirements-flash-media-server.html#main_Flash_...

[Moved the discussion to Adobe Media Server forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I able to purchase the latest version of Media Server compatible with Windows Server 2003 32 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no adobe media server expert but you will be able to purchase it. What i am not sure off is that whether you will be able to install it on a Win Server 2003 32 Bit or not as the system requirements does not meet.

If you want you can still try to install a trial version of Media Server 5 starter edition and check if it works fine. If it does, you can purchase it then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am I able to purchase and install Media Server 4.0 on Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 32 bit?  If so, where could I purchase this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines