• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall after wiping hardrive

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took my computer to the genius bar at apple today and he had to completely reboot the operating system.  Because I was having a software issue, he told me not to do a complete restore from my time machine, but to reinstall programs/applications individually.  Does this mean I have to use my last download license of my adobe purchase?  Please tell me Adobe has a solution for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you mean when you say "last download license".  If your concern is that you will be using up your second activation that you are allowed that is possible (you are allowed to have the software installed/activated on 2 machines) but not necessarily so since it is the same machine.

If you run into a problem you can always contact Adobe Support directl by chat or by telephone and have them reset things for you.

Here are some links to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you would at least have to tell us what Adobe products you are referring to so we can advise more specifically...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines