Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Copy 3 disc CS5 Production Premium to Hard Drive

Apr 1, 2013 9:55 PM

I had a problem installing CS5 Production Premium using the 3 discs at 99% complete.  For trouble shooting, a Microsoft recommendation for advanced users is to copy more than one disc to the Hard Drive in reverse order, starting from the last disc, then run setup.exe.  I reviewed the content of the 3 discs to find the file structure between discs was not straight forward.  I also looked at Adobe support information for a particular situation that recommended the same.  However, this probably involved one disc.  I found the time to download the large number of installation files from the Internet was a problem in the past resulting in my disc version.

If possible, how would I copy the 3 CS5 discs to the HD to run setup?  If a problem was to occur again, this would save me time during installation trouble shooting.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2013 1:42 AM   in reply to John Ratard

I wouldn't bother with the disks. Download the compound version using the trial:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Keep it in a safe place. Otehrwise you would probably need to use a CD/ DVD image creation software such as ISOBuster or any burning program to get an exact sector by sector image that then could be mounted as a virtual drive, if for whatever reason the files cannot be retrieved normally from the install media.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2013 4:43 AM   in reply to John Ratard

You can download the trial version of the software using the link below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points