Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Executing Photoshop Elements 11

Apr 2, 2013 10:55 AM

I cannot get my Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 to execute after installing. What do I need to do?! When I double click, the only thing that happens is that a "Elements 11 Organizer" window pops up. I click in "Accept" and nothing happens!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2013 11:31 AM   in reply to rainbo06

Hi,

So that we can help, can you please tell us which operating system you are using.

Normally, when starting Photoshop Elements, you get a Welcome screen with the option to select Organizer or the Editor - do you ever see that?

Brian

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 2, 2013 1:13 PM   in reply to rainbo06

Hi,

You may like to uninstall and try the installation again - the very first time you start Elements it should show a Welcome screen.

You could try using windows explorer to navigate to and double click on the following to see if it works.

[ignore the x86 bit if on a 32bit system]

Organiser: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements 11 Organizer\PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe"

Editor : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe"

Brian

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 2, 2013 1:37 PM   in reply to rainbo06

Also try to launch Welcome Screen from:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements 11 Organizer\PhotoshopElements11.0.exe

See what happens on double clicking on it.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 2, 2013 10:12 PM   in reply to rainbo06

PSE is a different stand alone desktop product for consumer segment. Photoshop is a separate product from this.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points