Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Artboard issue with control panel

Apr 2, 2013 12:52 PM

Tags: #scroll #bar #workspace #artboard #panels

Greetings,

I am having trouble when I open a new artboard.  The workspace spaces' scroll bar is all the way to the right.  All the pallets that snap together do not snap to either the top or the right outside of the workspace.  They just sort of float on the right side of the screen.  So what happens is, if I magnify my artboard, it slides under the palettes that are inside the scroll bar area.  How do I get the palettes to snap to the right, and the scroll bar and workspace to the on the left of them.  All the pictures of open workspaces that I've seen, show it this way.  I've attached a photo of what my screen looks like.  I'd appreciate advise on how to get it set up right.

Thanks!!Capture.JPG

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 2, 2013 2:22 PM   in reply to photobugmom

Good question, many ask this.

Grab your rightmost palette (layers in your case), and drag to the right (Slightly off the screen) until you see a blue vertical line, then drop the layers palette adn it will snap and your layers palette will span the vertical of screen. You will now be docked to the right side. Now maximize won't go under your palettes.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points