Skip navigation
mussash9
Currently Being Moderated

Lagging streamed sounds

Apr 3, 2013 9:28 AM

Hi all,

I have an animation about 4 minutes long.  It's separated into 7 scenes.

When I made the sound, I exported the flash as a movie, and imported it into a video editor with a project of the same frame rate.  I made the sound, then exported segments of the sound that match the length of each scene.  Then I put each sound clip into the first frame of each scene.

It seems fine until scene 3 when the sound goes off synch.  This happens when I test the Movie.  However, when I test each individual scene, the sound seems right on track.

Does anyone know why this is happening?  Do you think I should try some other method of making the sound for the flash?

I appreciate it!

Replies
  • kglad
    72,235 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Apr 3, 2013 12:43 PM   in reply to mussash9

you have 7 sound files that are each attached to the first frame of your 7 scenes?  if yes, assign the sync property of each sound to stream, not event.

|
    Mark as:
  • kglad
    72,235 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Apr 4, 2013 5:00 AM   in reply to mussash9

no, it's most likely a failure to assign all the sounds to stream but could be a problem with one of your sounds.

to test, replace the scene 3 sound with the scene 1 sound.  assign its sync to stream and test.

if there's no problem, open the scene 3 sound in a sound editor and resave using the same settings that were used for the scene 1 sound.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points