Skip navigation
PaisleyDude
Currently Being Moderated

Gradient Transform Tool not working in Flash Pro CS6

Apr 3, 2013 9:07 PM

I've tried all sizes (reducing and enlarging.)  I'm working in shapes (I'm following a tutorial exactly so I know it's not what I'm doing wrong)

I'm running Mountain Lion on a 2008 iMac, but according to all I read it should be fine.  Is Flash CS6 not supported in the new Mac OS?

I seem to be seeing a lot of complaints on various forums. I don't see the circle shape when i click on the tool.  There's nothing. Any suggestions?

Wayne

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 4, 2013 8:33 AM   in reply to PaisleyDude

The gradient transform tool will only work on a shape that is prefilled with a default gradient (like the from black to white one).

It will stay "dead" if you try to use it on a shape that has a simple colorfill.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 18, 2013 7:08 AM   in reply to PaisleyDude

I'm having similar problems with the Gradient tool. I'm on a iMac 2009, OSX 10.8.3.

The gradient transform tool isn't working properly. The options for the tool aren't showing up in the tool bar.

I want to transform a gradient in multiple elements at the same time. A bunch of letters in a word.

The gradient transform handles only show up when I select a single element. And not when I select multiple items with the same gradient fill. I'm also using Flash CS6 via Creative Cloud.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points