Skip navigation
E. White
Currently Being Moderated

end action will not execute

Apr 4, 2013 8:44 AM

Tags: #encore_cs6

I am trying to create a DVD. I edited the timeline in Adobe Premiere CS6, and added Encore chapter markers. Using the Adobe Dynamic Link, I transferred the timeline to Encore CS6.  (This is my first time using Encore.)

I have watched and read many tutorials about using Encore, and I think I have the basics figured out.  However, when I go to build the project, I get an error message saying "the end action will not execute because of end action on the final chapter point".  However, I have set the end point. It does not matter what I set it to, I still keep getting the error message.  What do I need to do?

screenshot.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 4, 2013 8:53 AM   in reply to E. White

Welcome to the forum.

You don't need an end action on your last chapter point because when that chapter finishes, you will be at the end of the timeline itself.  Set the end action of the timeline to link to where you want the audience to go next.  The "error" message is just a warning that because the last chapter has an end action, playback will never get to execute the timeline end action because the chapter end action will whisk the audience away before it has a chance to execute.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points