• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing languages

Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I just downloaded Acrobat Pro XI and even though I chose English as the language, it is coming up in a Slavic language. How do I fix it when I can't even read the screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit-> preferences ->Language and Change the Language from there ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd do that if I could read the page! It's ALL in Slavic. So I don't know which menu item is preferences, and which is language, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot for reference :

Lan.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate a screenshot, but when I start the program, from the very beginning it's all in another language. I don't even know how to get TO the preferences page.

Screenshot:

Screenshot (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on upravy -> last option in the list ...

From the Left Hand Side , Select Languages ....

Please See the below Screenshot :

Prpng.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the screenshot.

I followed the directions, but there was no English choice in what I took to be the langauge selection. I clicked on each choice in turn, and, somehow when I went back in, English was a choice. So I selected it, but nothing changed. I think the whoe thing is just buggy, so I've uninstalled and will see if I can re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines