• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I exclude js tracing code from chm ssl?

Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was able to include a script reference in my master pages for page tracking per post 13 in this topic http://forums.adobe.com/message/2915949.

Now, I need to find a way to exclude this from my chm output. Conditional coding applied to the script statement doesn't work, as RH changes the conditional "wrapper" into a style= parameter inside the <script...> statement when I save the master page.

I also tried placing it between two empty paragraphs and then conditionally coding the whole thing, but without success. The paragraphs are coded correctly, but separately, and the <script...> statement gets the style parameter added.

Is there any way to exclude the <script ...> statement from the chm output?

Maybe creating a snippet with the <script...> statement, then add the snippet to the master page, then conditionally code that?

I'd be glad for any ideas...

Jeanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bummer that condition tags don't work.

Can you amend the script so that it checks whether it's in a CHM? I believe the following works:

if(typeof(_getRelativePath) != "function") {

//In a CHM

}

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp