• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing DocBook Content to Robohelp 10 failed to import

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There - we are creating rich content in Confluence (text, videos and images), we then export to DocBook. I would now like to import the DocBook(XML) content into Robohelp but it failed to import. Is there someone that can assist me with this process. The output should then be generated as a .chm or HTML Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I found the following snippet in the thread linked farther down. Maybe it will help?

If you want to create a web-based help FROM DocBook, then you have some choices:

1. Use the DocBook xsls to create HTML Help output (i.e. the .hhp and .hhc files and the html files), then open the hhp in RoboHELP and generate WebHelp from that. I used this trick for years, but it was annoying to have one manual step in an otherwise automatic build process.

Click here to view the full thread

Hope this helps a tad... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp