Skip navigation
andonbur
Currently Being Moderated

Blu-ray Error - Code 6

Apr 6, 2013 8:58 PM

Jeff I NEED your help!!!! I have read all they say about you and your accurate answers when being attacked my many lol.

I´m trying to build a Bluray project and it marks no errors when checking it but then after a while building the iso image i get this :

Blu-ray error:File already exists",Code:"6", Note:Video buffer underflows. Total bitrate is too high near time...

I have imported all again and again and still get the same. Let me mention that I am not a pro so I´m sure i did something wrong, but i don´t know what.

I hope ypu can help me. I am using m4v´s and wav´s for my movies exported from pro cs6 and using pre designed menus from Pro motion. I have no problem when building a dvd following their steps in their tutorials but when it comes to bluray...I can just kick myself. I´ve been doing this for 2 weeks now and ran out of options.

Please help, and thanks in advance!!

Andon

Branched from an earlier discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2013 3:27 PM   in reply to andonbur

I would try encoding your video using different settings. Are you encoding VBR 2-Pass, VBR 1-Pass, or CBR? Also, keep your max bitrate at 27 mbps or less. For excellent quality, you can set a target of 25 mbps.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2013 5:04 PM   in reply to andonbur

go back to http://forums.adobe.com/community/encore and enter

code 6

in the area just under Ask a Question

You may now read all the previous discussions of your error

be sure to click the See More Results at the bottom of the initial, short list if the initial list does not answer your question

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)