Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Audio bar; on timeline, snaps back

Apr 6, 2013 6:56 PM

Tags: #audio

I want to move the sound level line; in the timeline, up a notch or two, and have successfully managed to do so, for 3 our of 6 of the clips.  The problem is that when I reach the 4th clip I can make the line move up, but it snaps right back down when I realease the mouse button.  That's never happened  before;  but I've never played that much with the option before.

The work-around was to Group all the segments and increase the gain.

What's the secret to changing all the levels, in all the clips, on the timeline?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2013 5:45 AM   in reply to mikecox_

There is no way to change all audio levels in your project -- or even on a single track -- at the same time in Premiere Elements.

I'm not sure what's going on with the clip that's giving your trouble. Is it a WAV file or some other format? Have you tried deleting it from your timeline and re-adding it?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 8, 2013 6:07 AM   in reply to mikecox_

Also had this problem occasionally, randomly in various clips, and unable to find a reason for it. 

If you use the level adjustment panel (upper right) you can adjust the level there along with all the other keyframes, both audio and video.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points