Skip navigation
Problème de chargeme
Currently Being Moderated

Passing to an another HTML page after animation finished

Apr 7, 2013 2:27 AM

Tags: #flash #html #redirection

My question in english:

Hello, good morning,

I have created a Flash animation with Flash 8 and I have exported it in HTML format.

I would like that at the finishing animation, there is an automatical transfer to another HTML page of my choice (for example after xxx seconds), like we could see in the web (redirection in fact). I would have also the possibilty to put an "Skip Intro" link in the animation page for people that don't want wait the final of animation.

How make this operation with Flash 8 directly or I must write an HTML code in it to this operation.

Thanks a lot for your answer and helping

Ma question en français:

Bonjour,

J'ai créé une animation Flash avec Flash 8 et je l'ai exporté au format HTML. Je voudrais qu'à l'issue de l'animation, à la fin de cette animation, il y ait passage automatique (au bout de x secondes par exemple) à la page web de mon choix (une redirection en quelque sorte). J'aurais la possibilité dans la page contenant l'animation de mettre un lien "Skip intro" pour les internautes qui ne voudraient pas attendre la fin de l'animation pour consulter mon site web.

Comment faire pour faire cette manipulation, est-ce possible directement dans la création de ma page en Flash ou dois-je mettre un bout de code HTML pour que cette transition se réalise?

En vous remerciant pour votre réponse et votre aide.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2013 4:54 AM   in reply to Problème de chargeme

It depends on which version of Actionscript your file is using.

For an AS2 file you use getURL() to link to a web page.  You could use the setTimeout() function to delay triggering the getURL() call.

For AS3 you use navigateToURL() to link to a web page.  You could use the setTimeout() function or the Timer class to delay triggering the navigateToURL() call.

In both cases you could place the call to the linking function inside another function that you call either using the delayed calls of the functions mentioned, or using a button to call the function for the skip intro.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points