• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

format problem publishing to ipad (dps & html5)

Contributor ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having some strange issues when publishing using html5 and then viewing the captivate content on the ipad after creating an app using DPS...

here is the captivate project: you can see everything fits inside the 500X500 file project size

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 1.10.20 PM.png

Here everything views correctly in the browser....with the error message displaying correctly and the text in the top right in the correct font and format

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 1.08.50 PM.png

here you can see a screen shot from the ipad...now the error message is visible barely in the top left corner (you can see a small red rectangle)  and the text in the top left corner is now no longer in the correct font...any ideas as to why?

photo.PNG

also is there any way to have the html5 background be "blank" so that it inherits the color or image behind it???

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Does your project look fine if you open the index.html on I-pad? I mean without creating an app using DPS.

You can change the color of HTML background from Skin editor > borders, but it cannot be transparent or blank.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No it doesnt...it appears correctly when I view it locally in my browser but when I view it after uploading the files to the server and viewing online I have the same problem...

here you can see the feedback as a tiny square in the top left corner and the font in the top right doesn't display correctly....any ideas?

photo-1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources