Skip navigation
RobaloBill
Currently Being Moderated

Premier 10 discs

Apr 9, 2013 1:35 PM

I need to reinstall Premier 10 on WIN 7 64bit. Download is no longer available and I do not have a disc. The only discs I was ever shipped was with the purchase of CS5.

Do I now posses a bunch of worthless keys?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2013 3:16 PM   in reply to RobaloBill

So, you are saying that when you downloaded PE10 you did not write the downloaded file(s) to a backup CD/DVD?

If you purchased direct from Adobe by download, you "should" be able to go back to your account and find the download link to download again

At least that is what I have read in previous messages... does your purchase history not contain a link?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 9, 2013 7:14 PM   in reply to RobaloBill

Hmm... when I go to https://www.adobe.com/account/account-orders.html#myrecentorders and I click the May 2012 order I placed online to download PPro CS5.5 (CS6 is now current) there is a download link on the far right that will still allow me to download that 1 version old software

Is that the link you visited and do not find a download for your order?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 9, 2013 8:24 PM   in reply to RobaloBill

>I was sent the program online....NOT from Adobe!

I am not understanding something here... are you saying you did not buy from Adobe, but then you are unhappy that Adobe does not have the program you bought from someone else to download again?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 7:49 AM   in reply to RobaloBill

OK... sorry you had problems, but this is a user to user forum so nobody here is going to be able to give direct help with download problems

But... I always make a backup copy of every program I buy via download

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points