Skip navigation
clipeindoi
Currently Being Moderated

CS6 pool problem in preview monitor

Apr 10, 2013 1:22 AM

Hello everyone,

For all of you who use the pool CS6 and they hit the next problem importing files in mp4 format in pool CS6 and the image preview appears I damaged the drop frame or stripe (see attachment screenshot), if you want to see the same file with a player after closing premieres CS6 appears as damaged. If I play the files on another computer with CS5 installed everything is ok. So basically after the files are loaded into the pool CS6 them or completely damaged. Export is as damaged. Who else hit this thing advice please? i7 processor, gtx 480 video card, hdd segate. The prime minister is installed as a trial version they give on the site. This problem occurs in preview monitorpremiere cs6 problem.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2013 8:25 AM   in reply to clipeindoi

I'll be honest.  It looks like English isn't your primary language, and so I just have no idea what you're asking here.  Perhaps one of the International forums would help?  (Scroll to the bottom.)

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 9:19 AM   in reply to clipeindoi

>pool CS6

Do you mean you have a Cloud subscription?

>prime minister is installed as a trial version they give on the site

I have never heard of an Adobe product named "prime minister"

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 12:24 PM   in reply to clipeindoi

Those garbled lines are the result of a corrupt file, meaning the problem is inside the .mp4 file and has nothing to do with the software you're using.

Are those the original files ? If yes, your only solution will be to use the services of a data recovery company like this one : http://mp4repair.org/pwt6/preview.html

If those were copied / acquired / transcoded from another media which you still have and which does not show signs of corruption when played back, try copying / acquiring / transcoding them again.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 8:55 PM   in reply to KGCW

Those garbled lines are the result of a corrupt file

It kind of looks like the bug with XDCAM media that got fixed in 6.0.2.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2013 2:35 PM   in reply to clipeindoi

OK.

Take note of which clips have the problem.  Close down PP and rename a couple of those clips from .mov to .mpg.  Open an empty Premiere Pro project and import those renamed .mpg clips.  Do they still have an issue?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points