Skip navigation
Thurso0410
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 11 organiser catalog

Apr 10, 2013 3:08 AM

Hi,

I've tried migrating my catalog across several times without success, it takes people but none of the other folders...which of couse are the ones I tend to use most! Switched off face recognition in 8, ran optimise and fix etc but still the same, people folder migrates, the rest doesn't and no message from Elements 11 that there's any problem. Anybody else out there had this problem?

Robin

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2013 3:20 AM   in reply to Thurso0410

Hi,

Do you see the Tags panel on the right and is it completely empty?

If you can't see it, ensure that Media mode is selected, then click on Tags/Info button in the bottom right corner. This should open a panel on the right with two tabs, click on Tags.

Brian

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 3:28 AM   in reply to Little_Pale_Face

Hi,

To add to my last reply, the folders are displayed on the left - the panel can be toggled on or off by using the Show/Hide button (bottom left).

Do you see your photos?

Brian

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 3:39 AM   in reply to Thurso0410

Hi,

Unfortunately, the People and Events tas aren't quite the same as they were in previous versions. I would like to be able to have groups for each, we might see that enhancement one day.

Coming from PSE 8, you will find quite a few changes - if you need further help just ask on the forum.

Brian

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points