I can't right click objects on the artboard in Illustrator CS6.
For example if I want to break the link to an object I can't.
I use a Wacom tablet and suspected that there is a problem with the pen.
But the same thing happens if I use the trackpad on my MacBook.
Has anyone one else experienced this?
If so how did you fix it short of a reinstall?
Right click works just fine in all other packages and environments.
I've uninstalled Illustrator and reinstalled, but to no avail.
Probably reinstall my laptop to get this working again unless anyone has any bright ideas.
You may try some of these (you have probably been through 1) and 2) already), especially 4) and 5) (especially Item 7):
1) Close down Illy and open again;
2) Restart the computer;
3) Close down Illy and press Ctrl+Alt+Shift/Cmd+Option+Shift during startup (irreversible);
4) Move the folder with Illy closed (reversible);
5) Look through and try out the relevant among the Other options;
Even more seriously, you may:
6) Uninstall, run the Cleaner Tool, and reinstall.