Skip navigation
waltersmithphoto.com
Currently Being Moderated

I have a problem with indesign cs6 and my epson 3880 on mac

Apr 10, 2013 12:32 PM

Tags: #mac #indesign #epson #3880

I have a problem with indesign cs6 and my epson 3880 on mac.  I need an older version of indesign but do not have a serial number....any suggestions?

Replies
  • kglad
    72,261 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2013 1:11 PM   in reply to waltersmithphoto.com

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 10, 2013 3:55 PM   in reply to waltersmithphoto.com

Walter what is the reason which you need an older version of InDesign?  Is it to be compatible with other users utilizing an older version? 

In general Adobe does not offer older versions of our software for sale.  If you do need to purchase an older version, to obtain a license/serial number, you will want to work with a third-party reseller.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 4:13 PM   in reply to waltersmithphoto.com

I see then I believe Kglad's advice is on track with starting with updating your printer drivers.  I have also moved this discussion over to the InDesign forum as the Users in this forum likely have additional suggestions.

Also if you can please turn off your e-mail signature if you want to respond via e-mail.  Your responses are going to a public forum where the information is accessible by anyone.  I have edited your previous response to remove the signature.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2013 4:35 PM   in reply to waltersmithphoto.com

waltersmithphoto.com wrote:

I have the software I just cannot find a serial number. The older version printed seamlessly.

Did you have a license for the earlier version? If so, and you registered it, you can retrieve your serial number from your account at the Adobe Store.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points