• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't have Convert to Video Timeline Option

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using CS6 to make Gifs with Frame Animation using the Video Frames to Layers. I want to convert my Frame Animation to Video Timeline but it won't let me do it. Can I do it with CS6 or do I need CS6 extended?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video is supported in the standard version of CS6 so you should not have any issues. Is the option greyed out? Look in the lower right hand corner of the animation panel or in the pop up menu using the icon in the upper right hand corner of the animation panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the option just isn't there at all. Can someone tell me how I can get it?

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You appear to be one of the unfortunate people who report the video features to be missing from CS6 Timeline and only the ability to create frame animations being available. Here is a link to an old thread where a user found that uninstalling then re-installing Ps solved the problem: Problems opening video files in Photoshop CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the link mentioned by you but the following message is coming "Access to this community or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have the exact same issue, may I have some help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines