Skip navigation
PKaipainen
Currently Being Moderated

Sharing video

Apr 11, 2013 8:31 AM

Tags: #photoshop_elements_11 #sharing_youtube

I try to share my video in Youtube, but there is no preset to choose in publish+share online dialog box. With Vimeo and FB it works just ok. Also if I try to use expert – file- export, the export is gray and does not give any options. I have Elements 11.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2013 9:18 AM   in reply to PKaipainen

Welcome to the forum.

Do you not have the YouTube Publish+Share screen, shown below?

PrE11_YouTube.png

If you do not see YouTube, be sure to check for the little scroll bar to the far-right of that dialog screen.

As for the File>Export, that only has some very limited capabilities, as of PrE 9.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 9:17 AM   in reply to PKaipainen

The File/Export option was removed several versions ago and was replaced with the Publish & Share options.

On the Publish & Share/Online page, did you scroll down through the list of output options? YouTube's output is listed right below Facebook's ande Vimeo's

Regardless, you can also create video for YouTube by using Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the preset for YouTube SD and manually load it to the site.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 10:51 AM   in reply to PKaipainen

This is very odd.

Even though I have not plugged in the YouTube Account info, I have the full compliment of Presets, as shown.

What OS are you on?

I seldom recommend an uninstall/reinstall, but this case might be an exception. Before you do that, however, let's see what Steve's thoughts are. He might have an easier, more straightforeward solution for you.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 11:04 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Well, it might be worth going to the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and, on the Web Sharing page, clicking the Refresh button.

Otherwise, I agree, Bill. Something goofy is up with the installation.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points