Skip navigation
tang7524
Currently Being Moderated

Printing from PSE6.0

Apr 11, 2013 12:57 PM

I am having trouble changing the paper source from one cassette to another when printing from Phososhop Elements 6.0 to my Epson XP-600.  Can anyone help me?  I am using a Mac and I can change the paper source when using iPhoto so it must be the PS software.  Both Epson and Apple have been kind enough to troubleshoot this situation for me and they agree it must be the PS software.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 11, 2013 5:51 PM   in reply to tang7524

You ought to be able to change this in the OS X window that appears after you click the print button in the PSE print window.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2013 7:53 PM   in reply to tang7524

No, I'm talking about the OS X print window. This one:

Screen Shot 2013-04-11 at 10.52.55 PM.png

My printer is a canon, but there should be a paper handling option for your epson, too.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2013 11:20 AM   in reply to tang7524

For screenshots, don't use Grab. Just press command+shift+4 and drag over what you want. That will make a png file small enough to upload here.

I don't know if upgrading to PSE 11 would help--this may be a problem with your print driver vs PSE. I would definitely do the trial first to see. (If you decide to upgrade you can just enter the serial number into the PSE trial, no need to uninstall/reinstall.)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points