Skip navigation
mary sch 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Elements Editor not working and can't see files on IPAD

Apr 18, 2013 11:09 AM

Aftr fooling around for the past 4 days trying to get picture int Adobe Revel, I pretty much gave up.  All I want to do now is use PSE Editor and edit some pics.  I can't get it to come up.  Only the Organizer seems to work/  Any ideas?

Mary S

marysch@comcast.net

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2013 12:18 AM   in reply to mary sch 2010

You are no longer able to launch Photoshop Elements? What did you do just prior to noticing this?  If I can get some more information I might be able to help.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2013 10:51 AM   in reply to mary sch 2010

Please restart your computer and try again. Let me know if that helps.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2013 5:44 PM   in reply to mary sch 2010

OK,great! Lets work on the iPad now. What happens when you open Revel on th ipad and you log in? Have you tried logging out and back in or reinstalling and logging in?

What do you see? Can you see your libraries? Can you see your albums? Can you see photos?

Did you already have a Revel account when your files were migrated?  If you did not, then the photos would move to <YOUR FIRST NAME HERE>'s library. IF you already had an account  with an existing library and photos, then migrated files would be moved to a library named "Photoshop.com library". To change libraries on the iPad, go into Settings, if on iOS or Mac.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2013 11:08 AM   in reply to mary sch 2010

From what I see, you had 5,853 jpg files in Photoshop.com that migrated. The other files were not jpg. You should be able to see them all in Revel, on your iPad, and on a Mac (app) or PC (adoberevel.com)

Are you having trouble getting additional files from Elements into Revel, or having trouble viewing files already in Revel?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2013 12:26 PM   in reply to mary sch 2010

Hello Mary,

I am not sure if I have sent you this already, but its our FAQ for  "How do I upload photos to Revel"  http://forums.adobe.com/message/5114160#5114160

There is screen shots to show  you how to upload images to Revel from Elements 11. You will select your images in the Elements organizer and select file > Export to Revel. Then you will be prompted to sign in to your Revel account. Sign in with your Adobe ID to upload the images.

Have you logged into Adoberevel.com to see if your images have shown in the account or not?

Thanks

Scott

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points