Skip navigation
vknmk@yahoo.in
Currently Being Moderated

Why does scroll down and ctrl+end not work ?

Apr 17, 2013 12:11 AM

Pleasant Hello Pals, (My Sincere Apologies if I am too naïve in asking this )

I am currently evaluating Adobe Robohelp 10 version for one of my technical architecture writing. Requesting help at the very earliest for the below-said big time hurdles.

I have compiled the contents/manual written in Design Editor courtesy File -> Generate -> Primary Layout (Multiscreen HTML5 …). The Primary Layout gets viewed courtesy File -> View -> Primary Layout. On viewing this Primary Layout for Contents or Index or Glossary, the robohelp system does not provide with any scroll down option nor <Ctrl + end > works for me and thereby proving major handicap to view the contents available at the bottom of the page. But <Ctrl + F > and finding by those words takes me to the desired part of the screen and then < Ctrl + home > does not work.

(tried attempting few research and analysis by upgrading my browser from IE 8 to IE 10 – does not work)

Any help here will serve me in plentious

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2013 12:19 AM   in reply to vknmk@yahoo.in

You need to apply the recent patch. Help > Updates will download it or go to Item 14 at http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh10/using_rh10.htm for a link to download it. You need to go there anyway for the link to the release notes as the problem you describe needs some simple manual steps.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2013 4:32 AM   in reply to vknmk@yahoo.in

Please don't shout that you need a quick answer. This is a user to user forum where the people providing answers are doing so when they can during their working day. If you want quicker answers, you need to use Adobe's Technical Support and pay for it.

Check that the update has been applied by going to the Help menu. You should see 10.0.1. If you don't see that, go back to my site and download the patch using the link there. Adobe's instructions do work as I have tested them.

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2013 9:35 AM   in reply to Peter Grainge

Sorted now?

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:

More Like This