Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 fails to apply object styles of FM template

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I am trying to import an FM11 document with images. These are enclosed in anchored frames and the frames are aligned right. In the HTML topics they should naturally be aligned left.
The new object styles introduced by FM11 seem like an ideal solution. I thought I could assign an image style with right alignment in the original FM document, and then in the import settings of RH select an FM template in which this same style is formatted with left alignment. However, RH ignores this different formatting of the object style in the template.
Any ideas?
Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably should be over in the FM Integration forum...

When you look at the topic in RH, what style has been applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff

You are going to see a lot of questions being posted in this forum from now. Previously you had to post a question in a specific category. Now Adobe have reorganised things so that whilst you can still post in a specific category, you will be lucky to see the list and instead the questions will now go here.

It will be more than the moderators can do to keep moving threads. Please don't ask me to explain the logic.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Peter - sorry I just had a look at the web interface & see that all the categories are completely hidden! Silly re-org! This is going to result in a lot of spam e-mail on my end of things (there's vast chunks of RH & FM categories that I care less about & have never subscribed to). I think I'm going to have to turn off some notifications ;<(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that when somebody posts in a category then the thread is not visible on the opening page of the Framemaker forum..

About Jeffs question, Robohelp applies a div element to my images with the "below line" positioning. Right now I tend to reformat all anchored frames and change them to "inline" positioning. This does away with the nasty div and allows me to control the alignment using the style of the preceeding paragragh (with the anchor in it).

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp