• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I eliminate the following problem of popup?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 professional, 64-bit. IE Explorer 10. Flash Player Version 11.7.700.169

I installed Adobe flash player direct from your download page. Upon its completion, I was able to view the flash player in action as required.

How can I eliminate the following problem? While still on your flash player help page, this popup notice appears at the bottom of the page. "This webpage wants to run the following add-on; Adobe flash player from Adobe system incorporation. What's the risk?" To the right is the allow button.

Each page that I visit on the Internet using IE 10 Explorer, I have to manually allow for the flash player to work. I had to do a reinstall of Windows 7 because of major corrupt files and then did a reinstall of my software. Everything else is working fine.

I am a recovering quadriplegic and am not physically able to manually allow Adobe Flash Player access in a repetitive manner. I am using Dragon Speech Software Version 12 to supply this information.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know exactly what you need to disable to get rid of these pop-ups, but it's some setting in your browser's security settings.

I do not get these pop-ups with my IE10, so I cannot really test it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines