• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with PDF created with Captivate 6

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Captivate since version 4 and this is the first time I have had this problem. The generated PDF (which is the expected file size) displays a blank page with only the TOC button which sits there flashing rapidly. I have tried changing the targeted Flash Player version without any luck.  Previews and HTML output is fine and so is the .exe file. I am using Adobe Acrobat 11 on a 64-bit Windows system. This is a fairly small project with about 15 slides and some FLV videos. I have no problems with Distiller with any of my other programs (FrameMaker, LiveCycle, Photoshop etc.). Any settings I can fiddle around with?

Any ideas?

Nadeem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Hi

You can refer this thread for a solution.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5244355#5244355

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can refer this thread for a solution.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5244355#5244355

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the helpful reference!

To anyone else having a similar problem: the solution (while not ideal, since it requires disabling a desired feature) is to uncheck the "Show TOC" box in the TOC settings. To reiterate what was discussed in the forum, the problem apppears to be localised to Acrobat Pro/Reader XI. So far there is no resolution from Adobe.

Nadeem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources