• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to place Forward and Back button in left pane of WebHelp?

Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with buttons for Contents, Index, Search, and Glossary, I want to put buttons for Forward and Back in the left pane of my WebHelp. These buttons appear automatically on the WebHelp Skin Editor dialog box in an earlier version of RoboHelp, but in RoboHelp HTML 10, they do not appear. What do I have to do to enable them? I see there was another article about this on the RoboHelp forum, but I really don't understand what it's telling me to do.

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the article linked below help?

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that doesn't answer it. I neglected to spell out that I want Forward and Back to act like the Forward and Back buttons in the browser; that is, go to the next page accessed and the last page accessed, not the next page in the browse sequence and the previous page in the browse sequence. Also, I'm using RoboHelp HTML 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I have covered that aspect in a file you may download from the link below:

Click here to view the page

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp