Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does RoboHelp 10 support SFTP?

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been asked by our developers to publish a RH project to a secure Web server using SFTP. The RH publishing dialog box only shows the option of FTP, is there a way it can support SFTP?

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not natively as you have found. On the basis this is the first time I have seen that question posted on any authoring forum, I doubt it would rate as a high priority feature change.

A polite version of "you want it, you do it" seems to be the answer to your developers. I say that as whilst you could purchase a suitable tool, why spend the money when they likely already have something.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a free tool if it helps. I have no knowledge of it.

http://winscp.net/eng/index.php

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2013 Apr 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter. Just as I thought! I will use the "you want it, you do it" approach and thanks for the link, I will check that one out.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp