Skip navigation
Mrlegolouis
Currently Being Moderated

How to remove video merge?

Apr 21, 2013 12:51 AM

Tags: #help #remove #adobe #video #premiere #elements #merge #11 #delete #premiere_elements #undo #videomerge

I make films for youtube (same as adobe user name) and video merge is nearly always on my clips and it makes it look badly edited and terrible so i want to get rid of it on all clips forever?

-Premiere Elements 11

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 21, 2013 6:31 AM   in reply to Mrlegolouis

When you add a clip that has a smooth-colored background, you will see an option box that offers to apply Videomerge to your clip. You must be selecting Okay.

To turn this feature off, just check the box that says Do Not Show Again and click no.

You can still apply Videomerge by selecting it from a right-click menu if you need to.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2013 11:34 AM   in reply to Mrlegolouis

I have no idea why this would not work. I also have no idea why Videomerge is being applied to your clips without your permission.

Something is not right at your end. But, without seeing what you're seeing, I can't say.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2013 9:09 PM   in reply to Mrlegolouis

Mrlegolouis

Please clarify what you want to do:

a. Stop the Videomerge messages from popping up in the course of an existing project and/or all new projects?

and/or

b. Remove the applied Videomerge Effect from a saved/closed/re-opened project?

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points