Skip navigation
Ajberky026
Currently Being Moderated

Total frustration

Apr 22, 2013 4:56 PM

where do I go to contact the highest level of support regarding an ongoing issue for more than 1 week and 10+ hours of phone contact and waiting?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2013 5:00 PM   in reply to Ajberky026

What's the issue? Maybe the forum can help.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 23, 2013 11:09 AM   in reply to Ajberky026

Ajberky026 I am sorry you have been facing difficulties with your Adobe software.  Do you have a case number which I can reference from your interaction with our support team?

In addition as John pointed out you are welcome to post the details of the difficulties you are facing.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2013 1:13 PM   in reply to Ajberky026

Ajberky026 do you have any details regarding what steps Apple performed to resolve your difficulties.  I reviewed your previous interaction and it appears that you were facing download issues with the Adobe Application Manager.  In addition the case notes indicated that it was working properly within a different User account is this correct as well?

I am happy to provide feedback to the support agents and supervisors you have interacted with but I would like to be able to provide additional details on what final resolution was reached first.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2013 2:11 PM   in reply to Ajberky026

Ok thank you.  I believe you were facing some permission issues with your User account.  It may have been possible to have resolved your previous difficulties by moving the /Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/ folder.  Difficult to say though as your entire library folder was actually archived instead.  Perhaps bookmark this discussion in case you face the same difficulties again.

The user specific difficulties which you are experiencing can be a bit more difficult though to diagnose.  I will go ahead and provide feedback to the agents and supervisors involved though tomorrow and again I am sorry for the difficulties which you have faced.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 30, 2013 5:43 PM   in reply to Ajberky026

Alan my understanding was that you were able to resolve your previous difficulties by renaming your User library folder.  Did you restore the old library folder?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points