Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Right hand scroll arrow has disappeared

Apr 24, 2013 10:30 AM

My right hand scroll arrow has disappeared--any suggestions for retrieving or resetting it?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2013 12:05 PM   in reply to Skifclif

In the Content panel? Try the tiny menu in the top right corner of the panel, and change the layout.

A bit more description might help.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Apr 24, 2013 1:43 PM   in reply to Skifclif

I hope this clarifies my problem.

I'm afraid not for me, could you specify what OS and what version of Bridge you are using and if possible add a screenshot of your problem so we could understand it better?

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Apr 24, 2013 2:18 PM   in reply to Skifclif

Normally, in the bottom bar of the Content window there is a horizontal scroll bar, and that scroll bar has a left-facing arrow at the left and a right-facing arrow at the right.

This I do understand

But the scroll bar is depending on your workspace, if your content panel has one row (e.g. filmstrip) then you should have only a horizontal scroll bar, if it has multiple rows it should have only a vertical scroll bar. If you have both vertical and horizontal something is wrong with your workspace.

So first try the triangle next to the workspace names top right in Bridge window and choose reset workspace. If this does not help try restarting Bridge holding down option key and choose reset preferences to set them again to factory default.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points