Skip navigation
Mamacat104
Currently Being Moderated

Photobook not working right

Apr 26, 2013 5:21 AM

I am working with Photoshop Elements 10.  Am creating a photobook ....  I saved the book as xxxxx.pse  so I can go back to it and open back up to complete my editing and print as a book... but when I go to reopen it, the folder is the name of the file  xxxxx and when I open the folder, all the pages are in the folder as  .psd files... which one .psd file is two pages.. but cannot do a print of the pages... it wants to print each file as one page... so it cuts off part of the file or it shrinks down the two pages to make it one page...    how do you open these pages back up so you can edit them and print as a book...  I am going to have to start my project all over and it was a three hour project rearranging my pics and how they look on the page and now have to do it all over again...  

please advise why not working like it should   Thank you ..   Barbara

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 26, 2013 11:42 AM   in reply to Mamacat104

Don't open the folder or the PSD files therein. These are the individual pages of your book. Just open the PSE file, this will open all of your PSD files as a single book.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2013 11:24 AM   in reply to Mamacat104

You should be able to print specific pages of your book. Basically, while editing the book, click the Print button at the bottom (to the left of the Save and Close buttons). In the Print dialog box, the left hand column should show all of your individual pages. Simply select the pages you don't want to print, and click the -Remove button at the bottom. Then click Print

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points