Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to recover missing content from Adobe Bridge CS4, which is now no longer supported??

Apr 26, 2013 9:36 AM

We used Bridge CS4 to store and organize photos, but now opening the program I find it has been discontinued and all our content is gone. I cannot find the original folders containing the photos, everything has disappeared. How can I recover this content?

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 26, 2013 10:12 AM   in reply to saybonito

but now opening the program I find it has been discontinued and all our content is gone. I cannot find the original folders containing the photos, everything has disappeared. How can I recover this content?

I'm not sure what you mean with discontinued but can you also provide more details about What OS and computer you are on and where where the files you mention stored, internal, external, network?

In basic, Bridge is just a file browser and every move you make here will be corresponding with your own system (finder or explorer). And vice versa, if you move items from your system using other applications or the system itself Bridge will reflect those new situation the moment you point to the location again.

And did you already search for the files or looked in the bin?

Sometimes when in a hurry you may find yourself having accidentally moved a folder in another folder and therefor it is also out of view but still present in the folder you moved it to.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points