Skip navigation
rich@richardsprintery.com
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to download a BC site which I created in business catalyst.

Apr 26, 2013 12:47 PM

I get into a continous sign in loop. I am an Adobe Cloud subscriber and use CS6. I have tried this on both computers where I have my cloud subscription. I have tried this with a couple of sites I have created. Any ideas?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 26, 2013 6:08 PM   in reply to rich@richardsprintery.com

If it happens universally, it's not a software problem. It's in your login and PW.

|
    Mark as:
  • Sudarshan Thiagarajan
    4,000 posts
    Oct 15, 2010
    Apr 26, 2013 11:04 PM   in reply to rich@richardsprintery.com

@CF McBlob - you're contradicting your own statement. If it happens universally, it usually is a 'software problem'. Only if it happens with 1 particular login, it is an invalid credential.

@Rich: Are you trying to download the BC site via Dreamweaver or are you trying to log in through a browser? If you're trying from a browser, can you try clearing your cookies/ cache for businesscatalyst.com and try signing in again? We've seen this problem with other Adobe services in the past and trashing the cache/ cookies seemed to have helped.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2013 2:21 PM   in reply to Sudarshan Thiagarajan

Sudarshan Thiagarajan wrote:

@CF McBlob - you're contradicting your own statement. If it happens universally, it usually is a 'software problem'. Only if it happens with 1 particular login, it is an invalid credential.

I must have misunderstood the "cloud" concept then. I was totally unaware that it was local software. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Geez, I'm such an idiot.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2013 2:41 PM   in reply to Mike M

@CF,

Cloud software installs exactly the same as perpetual licensed software.  The only difference is that you must log-in with user ID & Password once every 30 days to verify status.

@Rich,

Logging in to a Business Catalyst site from DW typically prompts for a user ID & Password.  See Screenshot.  Are you seeing this?

CS6-BC-Log-In.jpg

Also, which operating system are you using?

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:
  • Sudarshan Thiagarajan
    4,000 posts
    Oct 15, 2010
    Apr 29, 2013 10:33 AM   in reply to rich@richardsprintery.com

I am uisng XP and am using 2 different PCs - one at home and th eother at the office.

Are you unable to login to BC from both your PC's at both the locations?

|
    Mark as:
  • Sudarshan Thiagarajan
    4,000 posts
    Oct 15, 2010
    Apr 29, 2013 11:09 AM   in reply to rich@richardsprintery.com

Are you on the latest version of DW? Help > Updates to check, download & install any available updates.

If you're on the latest version, can you try trashing DW cache by following instructions here to see if it helps? http://forums.adobe.com/thread/494811

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2013 11:14 AM   in reply to rich@richardsprintery.com

Have you followed the instructions to Import BC to Dreamweaver?

http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/dreamweaver/using/dreamweaver-b usiness-catalyst.html

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points