Skip navigation
Imobach
Currently Being Moderated

Incomplete renders

Apr 27, 2013 7:42 PM

Hi all,

I'm trying to render some movies (between 30 and 60 secondos) in a batch (using aerender) and I'm getting some incomplete renders. I've got no errors in the After Effects log.

I'm using After Effects CS6 on Windows 7. My workstation have 24GB of RAM and I'm plenty of hard disk space.

Any idea?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 27, 2013 9:19 PM   in reply to Imobach

Do you have your Output Render settings to complete comp or work area? Where you might have your work area shorter then your comp....

render out.PNG

*************PS While I have your attention....Do you have a minus, reduce, and x or close in the top RH corner of your screen to close AE or reduce / minus your screen? Mine is not there?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2013 9:41 PM   in reply to Imobach

That's not much to go on. Do some of your comps have work areas that are shorter than the videos?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2013 11:00 PM   in reply to Imobach

You will have to provide exact info about your render settings and comp settings. This could be a million reasons like having set a work area, framerate mismatches or even issues with your storage location...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2013 10:00 AM   in reply to Imobach

What does "almost" work mean? Do you get a full, working file? Your use of AE render is no doubt hacky, but that doesn't explain the problem. It's more likely some timeout problem with a certain footage I/O - source or render - or some effect lagging in processing and the render process shutting down...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points